YOUR BACKUP PLAN

YOUR BACKUP PLAN
The Key to Security for your Family

Thursday, March 7, 2013

I don't have a Will because I don't know who will take my kids!


DAY 15 TIP OF THE DAY - 60 DAY CHALLENGE OFFER
Feb 15-2013
I get asked all the time I don't have a will because I can't decide who I want to take my kids! What should I do?
My husband and I can't decide or agree on anyone so we just don't do anything! 
Sound familiar?
Well, it's a lot worse if you don't do anything.  Did you know that your children will be taken care of but it will be - by the Public Guardian & Trustee. They will make all of the decisions of who they will live with, and how they will disburse the children's money before they reach the age of 18. Oh yea, did I mention that there is a cost involved?
There is of course a cost involved, it is the government.  So, my recommendation is always, who do you think the children would like and love to be with if something happened. Not necessarily who you would like!
Let's Expect the Unexpected and get prepared with YOUR BACKUP PLAN!
http://www.yourbackupplan.ca/news-blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment